Tri-Cities Regional Airport offers non-stop service to four hubs. With one connection you can get most anywhere in the United States and many destinations abroad. Each airline’s contact information is listed below or click on the airline name to visit each website. You can also follow TRI on Facebook and Twitter for the latest Airport news.
Tarmac Delay Contingency Plan
This document provides the Irregular Operations (IROPS) Contingency Plan for Tri-Cities Regional Airport (TRI). This Plan recognizes that individual service provider plans and a coordinated effort by the airlines, airports, government agencies, and other aviation service providers are essential to successfully minimizing the impact of IROPS events on passengers.
TCRA’s carriers are:
- Non-stop service to Orlando Sanford Airport (SFB). Check Allegiant’s website for days of service.
- Non-stop service to Tampa through Clearwater-St. Petersburg International Airport (PIE). Check Allegiant’s website for days of service.
- 1-702-719-8111 (Allegiant Travel Advisory Number)
- Tickets can be purchased at the Airport Ticket Counter during the one hour following each scheduled departure.
- *The Airport ticket counter is open for check-in 3 hours prior to departure and closes 45 minutes prior to departure. Passengers should plan to arrive at the Airport 2-3 hours before their flight to check-in and go through security.
- Allegiant no longer accepts cash, checks, money orders or travelers checks at any airport location. Passengers should have a VISA, Master Card or Discover credit card available to book tickets or pay for baggage fees at the ticket counter.
- Print your boarding pass at home, or use the free Allegiant mobile app for paperless boarding pass. Allegiant charges $5 to print each boarding pass at the airport.
- Non-stop daily service to Atlanta (ATL) through Hartsfield Jackson International Airport
- Non-stop daily service to Charlotte (CLT) through Charlotte Douglas International Airport